Monday, February 16, 2009

What I learned this week...

Things I learned this week.

1. I should never accompany people for any kind of piercing/medical procedure. I'm not very good at being supportive. I mostly just pass out.

2. If he's interested, he'll make it happen (one of the many lessons learned from 'He's just not that into you')

3. It sucks being sick, and it's sad that we always take it for granted when we're not sick. Take a deep breath through your nose and be glad.

4. Women (in general) over-analyze. I'm not a very analytical person, but it's true of me too.

5. We usually notice things we don't like about ourselves that other people (the general public) never notice. Also, the things we're insecure about we notice in other people (bad teeth, bad posture, acne etc.) We're all just self-centered, basically.

This is third list-blog that I've done lately. Apparently I'm incapable of writing in paragraphs nowadays. I don't have much to say. The well's run dry, my friends.

3 comments:

char said...

k: I was supportive?
p: no, you fainted.
k: i fainted?!

Katie, I love you!

katie said...

haha! Unfortunately, I was painfully aware that I fainted. Laaaaaame.

laurialigns said...

2. Did you really see this movie? I thought it was quite informative. My favorite quote:
"So you're saying I should run from guys who don't like me?"
"Yes."
"But there won't be anyone left!"

that was so me. :)

4. yes.
5. this was funny even if it wasn't meant to be.

I really like your list-blogs Katie. I like everyone's. I like lists!!