Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Why I get up in the morning.

Maybe I'm just turning into Amy in her absence, but here's a list :) A list of the reasons why I get up in the morning.

Things I Live For:
1. Spending time with people I love and that I am constantly assured, love me too.
2. Moments to myself (driving, walking, getting ready in the morning) when I can reflect and remember the things I need to remember.
3. Renewal: a good conversation with mom, a refreshing nap, reading something that inspires, realizing something about myself that I never knew.
4. Making things: a bracelet, a blanket, a card, a pan of brownies.
5. Living my life with the knowledge and awareness of a God who loves, whose essence is love, who is naught but love.

Basically, I think those five things are the most important to me. People, solitude, renewal, creation and God/love.

Some things that almost made the list:
*brownies
*mango smoothies
*Lost
*foreign accents

2 comments:

the art of being ______ said...

hahaha. every single time you post an entry, all I want to say is I love you, & that I hope you never change (I hope that you grow, but never change)

these are beautiful. & I am sure that when you make brownies, they have love in them.

char said...

BROWNIES. I woke up this morning and had half a brownie that was so full of love that it made me float for the rest of the day. (: