Sunday, February 8, 2009

Oh, elope with me in private and we'll set something ablaze.

Right now I'm watching Ever After :) it was my favorite movie when I was little. I mean, really, it's fantastic. And I've found that I remember ever word.

Things to look forward to this week (I've got my life organized on my iCal now, thank you Mac):
-Having my lit critique done.
-the Finer Things
-Studying for Greek? :/
-Movies with the girls?
-Making valentines at Kara's house
-Spending my valentine's day feeding homeless guys at the Talbot House and staying the night with Jade on her birthday

Why this weekend was great (despite the fact that I'm nastysick):
-2 hours of Apples to Apples with good friends
-Chilling out with Danielle
-Cookie-topped brownies
-30 Rock
-old episodes of Lost with Lauri, the Lost-virgin
-Sleeping in the same room with Charlotte and Lauri
-Having nice dreams
-Steve's feel-better gifts
-Munchin' at the Macaroni Grill
-Wandering around Lake Mirror with Steve, Charlotte and Lauri

P.S. I can breathe through my nose now :)

4 comments:

the art of being ______ said...

i've never missed you as much as I do now.

(i'm glad you can breathe better now)

Steve Mitchell said...

Yay, you can breathe through your nose!

:)

laurialigns said...

You're just lovely, Katie.

And I'm so excited that I made it into three of your reasons why your weekend was great.

char said...

Katie, I <3 you!