Monday, October 27, 2008

Wish List.

We made lists today, of our top ten celebrities and it was funny to see who we picked and didn't pick. So here's my list, complete with pictures.

10. Andy Sandburg - he's funny and frat-boy cute.
Photobucket

9. Cary Grant - So classy. Though my favorite role of his is still Arsenic and Old Lace, just because he was ridiculous.
Photobucket

8. Adrian Brody - Maybe I'm just relating, but the big nose only makes him great-er :>)
Photobucket

7. Jason Bateman - I wanna marry Michael Bluth, the end. Jason is the new American Hugh Grant, bumbling and adorable.
Photobucket

6. Michael Cera - I want to have his socially awkward illegitimate children.
Photobucket

5. Christian Bale - Batman. the end.
Photobucket

4. Joseph Fiennes - Shakespeare. the end.
Photobucket

3. Jim Caviezel - he's holy and hot?
Photobucket

2. John Krasinski - oh Jim. You make office romances hip.
Photobucket

1. Daniel Craig - James Bond. THE. END.
Photobucket

Also: my lady crush, Rachel Weiss. She's the hotttest.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Steve Mitchell said...

Is it strange that a good third of my list was dudes? Naaahhh.

Brody, Craig, and Bateman weren't actually on my list, but they'd probably sneak into my top 20.

The Confetti Monster said...

love.it.

[ditto on grant, cera, krasinski, and weiss]

so i must say, you have good taste in celebrities--rachel weiss will always be a favorite--but i think i'd have to include zack braff and shia labeouf and natalie portman [thanks for listening].

:)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS KATIE.

now i'm going to have to make a post about this. sheesh. I had a feeling during class that Professor Linzey was wondering what we were doing...

hahaha. if only she knew.

Ashlyn Alyce said...

ANDY SAMBERG.
I'd marry him today.