Thursday, October 16, 2008

I've spent too long trying to think of a title, so here it is.

Well, I'm frustrated with rules. I just got cited for my aweeeeesome new high-waisted shorts in chapel. Boooo. I know that those are the rules, but there is no logic behind them. My shorts with tights are not immodest, and the only reason they give is that the dress code is supposed to keep us professional looking. So I can't wear shorts. But I can wear sweatpants and denim skirts. See? Stupid.

In other news, life is wonderful, for no other reason than it is. And God is faithful. Always, always faithful and generous. Good things will happen, maybe not on our time, but at the right time because he works for the good of those who love him.

I love you all, Marta.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is a fantastic post. even though I am angered that you got in trouble for the outfit that you were SO looking forward to, I am excited that someday we'll be in a place without those kinds of silly rules.

I love you katieness. you're made of sunshine.