Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday March 7, 2009.

Today, might very well be the most productive day of my life. I'm excited for it, I'm ready. There is a list. A to-do list.

1. Clean my room - you may think this is a small task, but it will most definitely take me a few hours. You don't know. I don't want you to know.

2. Go shopping - I have a lot to buy for the trip (little things) and I'm trying to hunt down an inexpensive jacket that's thicker than the one I have now, which I think will be insufficient.

3. Take Laynee out for ice cream - I know you're not supposed to have favorites when you work with kids, but Laynee's probably my favorite kid. She's homeschooled, 13, a genius, and maybe more spiritually mature than I am. Love her.

4. Write another book report - I wrote one last night and it only took me about an hour and a half. I hope Dr. van der Laan can't tell how little I know about the material.

That's my Saturday. It probably still leaves a little time to chill/hang out. Right now, I'm sitting in my bed, and through the wall I can hear Rebekah watching Mulan. That was a good one. She just lost both her bottom teeth and one on the top (the other one's loose.) Nothing cuter than toothless kids.

Also: I really want to see Watchmen. I probably won't have time before I go, unless anyone wants to go Tuesday night...

No comments: