Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hola from Jerusalem.

Well, I'm here at the holy land, sittin' in the window seat in our room which is the only place where you can get internet access. We've walked around town, went around the old city and David's castle, went to a messianic synagogue, and ate gellato. Here's a few pictures of our first couple days :)






1. This is our walk along the wall that surrounds the old city. It was old.
2. This is from the wall, the best shot so far of the Dome. I don't care who you sympathize with, it's definitely the most beautiful thing on the skyline.
3. This is the name of our little room, which I'm pretty positive is the best room in the building. The house is really nice, very cozy, just INCREDIBLY cold at night.
4. the view from the top of the house where there's a little balcony. That'd be the dome of the rock, there.

So, I'll post more later :) tomorrow we're going to a museum about David? Monday is the holocaust museum. Tuesday is our first day-trip to Galilee. We've got really limited internet access, but I do have skype if you wanna say hi, I'm usually on in the afternoon your time (night-time here.)

No comments: