Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye!


I just finished my 8 page research paper and I feel like I just gave birth. Seriously. Writing something like this takes so much out of you, I feel like I've been in labor all day.

Anyway. I think it's pretty good :) I wrote about something I actually care about (feminism and racism) and did an ok job (I think) of integrating my sources. A shout out to Steve who gave me advice on the formatting :) Boo MLA!

I really don't think I can even bring myself to type anymore, it's all I've been doing for hours. But just know that now my semester is officially over, after our little class party tomorrow morning, I'm a free woman. No more assignments now. Not until next semester, that is. But for now, everything is bright, sleepy mornings, chill-out afternoons and a good dose of Christmas spirit :)

thanks to everyone who made this semester awesome–despite the fact that most of my classes sucked, I enjoyed having you all in my life these past few months :)
-To Charlotte, whom I will not be sleeping near anymore, I'll miss your presence in my room, but I know we'll always be roommates at heart :)
-To those who are leaving: you have no idea how much I will miss you, and how much I've cherished our friendship. I know I suck at keeping in touch, so help me out there and don't let me let you go :)
-To new friends: Wow, I'm so glad I met you! Please stick around, I've gotten used to having you in my heart.
-To those who will remain in Lakeland over the break: please call me :) we can totally make this next month a party.

No comments: