Friday, December 19, 2008

Should the Lord tarry:

Lately a few of my friends have made "What I want to do before I die" lists, or "Bucket Lists" if you will (is that term original to the Morgan Freeman/Jack Nicholson movie?) I don't mind that it's cliche or whatever, aspirations are good :) Even (perhaps particularly) the silly ones.

So here's my list, it's short, I'll be adding to it I guess.

Purchase something at a silent auction.
Go to Oxford. (I would put "attend" but that's presuming a lot ;]
Learn how to play an instrument.
Live in a major city.
Go on the slingshot ride at the boardwalk.
Get a tattoo.
Travel to the Middle East (This one is about to happen this March!)

I think that's an okay list for now :)

1 comment:

laurialigns said...

That's a wonderful list, Katie. :)

I also think it is so great that you are about to accomplish one of the items on it.