Monday, November 24, 2008

Sunshine, tonight.


It's a good time for blogposts, apparently. We've all been posting more, yeah? We think we have something to say.

2 beautiful things came to me tonight. One of them is Coldplay's Ep/extended album "Prospekts March" which is glorious. I wasn't even expecting it. And now I'm listening to it.

Also: I remembered a video that I love :) And I'm going to share it with you because it's so very very very lovely.


Sigur Ros is beautiful, and even though I don't know the words (they're in Icelandic, see) I love listening to it so much. And this video is so great and happy :)

Also! Me, Jade, and Paige are going to Disney on wednesday, and Jason (my Sparkey) gets to come with us because I have an unexpected extra ticket, and he's never been :) He's moving to Australia in January (everyone is leaving!) and this is a good pre-moving-away-to-the-other-side-of-the-world celebration.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, we're probably all posting because we actually have TIME to post.. time to sit down & think about it without rushing to the next class..

i'm glad we are, though. I always love reading people's blogs - there's something so embracing about sharing each other's thoughts in this way. & I am happy you are happy, katieness. that's how I always want you to be.

Anonymous said...

(oh, & you should totally tell him that you love him. I don't think that'd be too much - I think he'd hug you & smile the beautiful smile that only he has & thank you, & remember it forever)

he's a romantic like us, after all.